FÜR MENSCH, TIER, PFLANZE UND UMWELT

 

                                                                                                     SOJALL  TOPIL®

        NATURAL SWEETENING - FOR A SLIM FIGURE

„YOUR FOOD SHOULD BE YOUR REMEDY

Concentrated juice of Jerusalem artichoke*


SOJALL Topil

SOJALL-Topil is not digested in the small intestine, but is fermented in the large intestine through the intestinal flora especially through Bifido bacteria. This process stimulates the growth of the body‘s own Bifido bacteria and block unwanted bacteria. The digestion can be supported through SOJALLTopil, the stool volume will increase and the pH of the intestine decreases.

SOJALL Topil made from girasole is a natural, honey like, liquid sugar, which beside its fructose content of 43 % and a glucose content of 12 % contains several essential macro and micro elements, which are antitherogen, antidabetogen and antikarzinogen. Among all types of sugar, fructose has the highest sweetening power and can be absorbed easily. Its sweetening power is 1,5 times higher than saccharose, 2 - 3 times higher than glucose, which we use in the cooking and backing process together with saccharin. It is known that due to its hygroscopic characteristics the use of refined girasole or fructose in batter and pastries leads to a higher storage life of confectionary and bakery products and they stay fresh for longer.

The essential macro elements in SOJALL-Topil are potassium and magnesium, the micro elements are iron, chromium, zinc, selenium and cobalt. Alack of potassium is a result of the dysfunction of the carbohydrate metabolism with a higher blood sugar concentration and a disturbance in the glucose metabolism. Magnesium is very good against heart disease, diseases of metabolism, neurological diseases, amyasthenia and can improve the carbohydrate metabolism and the insulin effect. Zinc has a heart and metabolism improving effect and can also improve the immune system. Magnesium as well as the trace elements copper and selenium in food have an antikarzinogen effect and can help in the prevention of cancer.

 

 

SOJALL-Topil can be taken by all age groups, but is especially for those, who undergo high strains (work, school, sports and illnesses). It is especially recommendable in situations of strain, before and after operations and after the use of antibiotics. Its mineral nutrient complex activates a range of enzymes and is responsible for the normal functioning of muscles and nerves. Due to the high potassium and the low sodium content SOJALL Topil regularizes the urination and supports in the purification of the body and helps to flush out excessive common salt.

 

Effect of Jerusalem artichoke in SOJALL TOPIL, SOJALL TRINKO

 The name "the tuber for the sugar-sick" owes topinambur to the "inulin" Inulin is a soluble fiber, which hardly loads the sugar metabolism. It promotes digestion, as it migrates unchanged stomach and small intestine. The digestive enzymes can hardly break down this starch and are pleasantly saturated because the stomach walls are gently stretched. This also makes it clear why topinambur is also called slimming numbness. Because of its springiness, a pleasant feeling of saturation is created and we can learn to listen to our body to possibly change our eating habits. In our language space we use the unfortunate term "fiber", but the nature does not provide food with (loaded) ballast. Fibers also contribute to the binding of free bile acid, as well as to the reduction of the fat content of body tissue. More and more diabetics value the effect of the topinambur tuber, since it consumes only a quarter of the energy, compared to comparable carbohydrates (sugar and starch). Inulin is converted as 80% to fruit sugar and the remaining 20% into glucose. Fructose has a high sweetening power which gives energy to the body but does not affect the inulin household. Also in other situations, where starch and glucose are to be saved, Topinambur is a great alternative.

The person suffering from diabetes may eat twice as many tubers as potatoes are allowed to him!

The name "the tuber for the sugar-sick" owes topinambur to the "inulin" Inulin is a soluble fiber, which hardly loads the sugar metabolism. It promotes digestion, as it migrates unchanged stomach and small intestine. The digestive enzymes can hardly break down this starch and are pleasantly saturated because the stomach walls are gently stretched. This also makes it clear why topinambur is also called slimming numbness. Because of its springiness, a pleasant feeling of saturation is created and we can learn to listen to our body to possibly change our eating habits. In our language space we use the unfortunate term "fiber", but the nature does not provide food with (loaded) ballast. Fibers also contribute to the binding of free bile acid, as well as to the reduction of the fat content of body tissue. More and more diabetics value the effect of the topinambur tuber, since it consumes only a quarter of the energy, compared to comparable carbohydrates (sugar and starch). Inulin is converted as 80% to fruit sugar and the remaining 20% into glucose. Fructose has a high sweetening power which gives energy to the body but does not affect the inulin household. Also in other situations, where starch and glucose are to be saved, Topinambur is a great alternative.

The person suffering from diabetes may eat twice as many tubers as potatoes are allowed to him!

Absolutely to mention:

Vitamin A - eyesight

  • Skin, mucous membrane The name "the tuber for the sugar-sick" owes topinambur to the "inulin" Inulin is a soluble fiber, which hardly loads the sugar metabolism. It promotes digestion, as it migrates unchanged stomach and small intestine. The digestive enzymes can hardly break down this starch and are pleasantly saturated because the stomach walls are gently stretched. This also makes it clear why topinambur is also called slimming numbness. Because of its springiness, a pleasant feeling of saturation is created and we can learn to listen to our body to possibly change our eating habits. In our language space we use the unfortunate term "fiber", but the nature does not provide food with (loaded) ballast. Fibers also contribute to the binding of free bile acid, as well as to the reduction of the fat content of body tissue. More and more diabetics value the effect of the topinambur tuber, since it consumes only a quarter of the energy, compared to comparable carbohydrates (sugar and starch). Inulin is converted as 80% to fruit sugar and the remaining 20% into glucose. Fructose has a high sweetening power which gives energy to the body but does not affect the inulin household. Also in other situations, where starch and glucose are to be saved, Topinambur is a great alternative.

    The person suffering from diabetes may eat twice as many tubers as potatoes are allowed to him!

  • protects the liver

    Vitamin B - Nerve Vitamin

  • carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism - skin, eyes

    Vitamin C - strengthens the immune system

  • inactivated poisons

  • Absorption capacity for iron is increased

    Vitamin H - Food for skin hair and nails

    Manganese - (Enzymbole part) - increases VB1 utilization, joints and bones

    Copper oxygen transport (Enzicon component) - Blood coloring

    Calcium - build up of bones and teeth

  • Blood clotting

  • permeability of the cell walls

    Magnesium excitability of muscles and muscles

    (Enzymbole part) - nerves Selenium immune system

  • Blood glucose level

    Zinc insulin assembly

    (Enzicon component) - Skin impurities

    Iron - oxygen transport is increased

    (Enzicon component) - Blood coloring

    The naturally occurring bifidus bacteria in our intestines, are strengthened and regulate intestinal activity. Do not worry about flatulence!

    If you switch to full-fledged food, you can complain about flatulence. These sound but after a few days. A tip still for people who have problems with bile, liver, intestines and pancreas: Grease do not boil, but only after the preparation. This makes it easier to digest and less digestive juices are necessary.

    Topinamburen are basic food!

    Our body can not create bases on its own. We should give these regularly to keep our acidbase budget neutral. Acids, on the other hand, are produced by the metabolic process themselves. Unnatural food, unnatural stress, if you eat too much and too fast, but also in the case of anger, the gastrointestinal tract comes to ferment and is literally "sour". Civilization diseases develop. To name just a few: fat pads, migraine, stomach ailments, joint problems, fatigue, cold feeling, stone diseases, hair loss, dental problems, diabetes and cancer etc. Our body needs bases!

    The valuable trace elements selenium and zinc, with today's well-known "free radicals", have been recognized recently. They activate, among other things, enzyme systems, which act on the immune system to degrade free radicals.

    Free radicals have multiplied enormously in recent decades through environmental toxins, stress, little natural food, disturbed ozone layer, leached soils, but also anger, etc .... Cells feel good in a good milieu, so they can live a long time. If they are damaged by free radicals, they must replace themselves. The more often this process takes place, the shorter the span, the more the danger that they degenerate.

    Energy value: 1232 kj (290 kcal), protein 0,4 g. carbohydrates 72 g (ca.80% fructose), mineral nutrients ca. 4g, 1 BE = 15 g

    SOJALL-Topil is not only an alternative flavour, but is healthier than isolated sugar or other sweeteners according to nutritional science.

    Health is in our hands!

    Our information is provided without warranty, but to the best of our knowledge.

    Topinambur ingredients

    The roots of the Tobinambur do not contain any starch, which could be converted into glucose during digestion. The carbohydrates in the flesh consist of the polysaccharide inulin. Dandelions, artichokes, parsnips, and chicory, such as the Topinambur Inulin, are particularly important as nutrients in their roots.

    Inulin is not absorbed like other carbohydrates in the small intestine. In human digestive tract, the necessary enzymes are missing to inulin to the sugar metabolism. Therefore, inulin can also not affect the insulin metabolism.

    Inulin and inulin-containing plants are recommended as an alternative to conventional starchcontaining foods in the nutritional advice for diabetics. The topinambur also contains high levels of minerals such as potassium and iron. The high and low-calorie content of fiber ensures a good digestion and a slim line.

 

Product Information:
Sojall Topil is an organic food to sweeten food and drinks, made from the juice of the tuber of the Jerusalem artichoke.  

Directions for use:
Sojall Topil sweetens Sojall Trinko, Figan, Darmil, Hirso, Royal, Brown Millet, Vita Power, Bio-Muesli, Yoghurt, Baby food, Sauces, Ice cream, Drinks, Desserts, Water, Tea, Coffee, Milk, Juices, etc.

ingredients:
Concentrated juice of the Jerusalem artichoke*

* From controlled organic agriculture.

content 250 ml